a greek tsdi want your help

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Hallo Scootertuner! Werde Teil einer der größten Scootertuning-Communities im Netz.
    Sei kostenlos dabei!

• a greek tsdi want your help

Hi guys and hapy new year! I am from greece and i don't know german, but i need your help and this is the reason why I am writting to you!

I have i jet force tsdi 50cc with a laser X pro! my bike however don't go fast! it is very slow! Most times it goes round 60km and it makes curious sound like it has air inside and it isn't going faster for a lot of kilometers! But if i go on a slope then it goes round 80-85 km!

Guys do you know what to do???

my mechanik doesn't know what to do!

I want to make my bike goes round 100 km without problems! Could you help me guys?

Thank you very much!
    • file mou, otan les oti to mixanaki einai anoixto ti enoeis?? na exo bgalei ta limiters (koftes) apo to mixanaki gia na pigainei pio grigora?? an enoeis auto nai, to exo kanei! Ta grammaria ta eixa alla3ei polu palia prin 3 xronia! prepei na balo kainourgia?? Akoma na se rotiso. Pos mporo na kano to injection na psaikazei parapano gia na paro epitaxunsi??

hallo guys! i have some questions again! Do you know how can i use more gas from my injection because i want to have more accelaration! Or if i change my cylinder what type of it i should put to make my jetty faster than noW?
    • papako35 schrieb:

file mou, otan les oti to mixanaki einai anoixto ti enoeis?? na exo bgalei ta limiters (koftes) apo to mixanaki gia na pigainei pio grigora?? an enoeis auto nai, to exo kanei! Ta grammaria ta eixa alla3ei polu palia prin 3 xronia! prepei na balo kainourgia?? Akoma na se rotiso. Pos mporo na kano to injection na psaikazei parapano gia na paro epitaxunsi??

hallo guys! i have some questions again! Do you know how can i use more gas from my injection because i want to have more accelaration! Or if i change my cylinder what type of it i should put to make my jetty faster than noW?

hey ,

if you ask me i would buy the malossi cylinder for the tsdi and a new exhaust
      Wer interesse an einer Folierung hat im Raum Dortmund oder auch ganz NRW bei mir melden

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BdTSjhJ8yU[/youtube]