How to Improve JetForce’s Server Performance?

Hallo Scootertuner! Werde Teil einer der größten Scootertuning-Communities im Netz.
    Sei kostenlos dabei!

• How to Improve JetForce’s Server Performance?

H guys.............

The server has been experiencing lag and occasional connection drops, particularly during peak usage times. This has been affecting gameplay and admin tasks, and I'm eager to get it running smoothly again.

Here are the details about my current setup:

1. Server Type: Dedicated server
      2. Specifications: Intel Xeon E5-2650, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD
      3. JetForce Version: 1.2.3
      4. Plugins/Add-ons Installed: EssentialsX, Vault, GriefPrevention
      5. Network Configuration: 1 Gbps connection with a 99.9% uptime SLA
      I've taken some preliminary steps, such as:

• Optimizing Database Queries: Reduced query complexity and added indexes where possible.
      • Updating Server Software: Ensured that both JetForce and the OS are running the latest versions.
      • Resource Allocation: Allocated more RAM to JetForce through the server settings.
      Despite these efforts, I also check this: https://jetforce-community.de/thread/82354-jetforce-community-auf-neuem-serverqlik the performance issues persist. I'm wondering if there are specific configurations or adjustments within JetForce that could improve performance. Here are some areas where I need advice:

• Configuration Settings: Are there any particular settings in JetForce or its plugins that could be optimized for better performance?
      • Monitoring Tools: What tools or methods can I use to monitor server performance and pinpoint issues?
      • Server Management Best Practices: Any general tips or best practices for managing server performance in a high-traffic environment?
      • Logs and Diagnostics: What logs or diagnostic information should I review to identify potential bottlenecks?

Thanks!