Viele Probleme mit meinem Roller

4.4 Sterne bei 65 Bewertungen. 5

Hallo Scootertuner! Werde Teil einer der größten Scootertuning-Communities im Netz.
    Sei kostenlos dabei!

• Viele Probleme mit meinem Roller

HI,

I am a new Jet Force owner and have many problems. and can not identify
      problem source : 1. Spark plug missfires a lot and dirty spark plug when I take it out (it took 5 minutes for a new one to get dirty and wet) and it stops working. tried many different spark plugs.

2. Speed is under 30 and can not even go up its 70ccm with new carb and variomatic uphill.

3. On a panel I have always turned on this red stop.

ps sorry for my german. I used Google to write this

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von dust2dust ()

• DerDustin schrieb:

*which language do you speak? ^^
      I wrote this post in english and then translated via google translate :) so original post is like this:

HI,

I am a new Jet Force owner and have many problems. and can not identify
      problem source : 1. Spark plug missfires a lot and dirty spark plug when I take it out (it took 5 minutes for a new one to get dirty and wet) and it stops working. tried many different spark plugs.

2. Speed is under 30 and can not even go up its 70ccm with new carb and variomatic uphill.

3. On a panel I have always turned on this red stop.

ps sorry for my German. I used Google to write this
    • Hmm...
      So you definetly have a problem with too much petrol in your engine. Does your air intake work? Did you change something at your carburettor (air/petrol mixture)?
      Next step would be to check your membranes, if they close like they should, other wise your engine will run too rich and doesnt start that well.

Maybe also in your carburettor does everything work as it should?: Does the (in german its called schwimmer=swimmer) close? Is your jet too big or even broken so there comes too much petrol?

I dont know about the Spark plug and the electricity, maybe there is something broken like the CDI (its the part wich controlls the time of the ignition).

So you see there could be a lot working not like it is supposed to. But everything isnt witchcraft so Im convinced that you can do it.

Best reagrds Dustin
    • carburetor is brand new. I pretty sure it needs to be configured, but I bout that it could cause such problem with spark.or it can?

you are the second person telling me that too much petrol causing this.

i also have doubts about CDI, so I ordered new one from ebay.waiting it to arrive.

also I have stock exhaust on naraku 70cc cylinder. can this cause any major problems?

schwimmer ? is it a part of carb?
    x

Open Modal