Point Diag - Gameboy-tuning

Hallo Scootertuner! Werde Teil einer der größten Scootertuning-Communities im Netz.
    Sei kostenlos dabei!

• Ich spreche nicht gut deutsch also ich will sprechen in English... so. :) I would like to know if you have some good information(s) about the protocol of the diagnostic connecotr in the Jet Force... I would like to build an interface to the computer but I have no idea which protocol the Jet Force use.. I have seen on the Peugeot Website that they use a gamboy :) for the diagnostic and for updating the firmware and on the picture we can see a serial connector... then I think that the protocol of the Jet Force is serial but I have no further information.. I haven't my Jet Force now because it is at the garage, but when I have it, I will test the serial interface and if you want I can tell you further informations...
      I like this site but the language is not good ( I speak french sorry :) lol This is the first community that I found about the JetForce on the net.. Thanks for it !

A+
    • Yeah so I found some very important infos on the web !
      The ECU use the KWP2000 (like auto) for communicating with the diag machine !
      The pinout of the diag connector is that:

the cable with the color "Black-White" is the data line, the Red-Black line is the power, the brown-white is the antenna of the transponder (and he must be linked with the data line for starting up the engine) .. Finally, the green cable is the ground !

Thanks Peugeot for this infos.. but I have tried to make an adaptator for linking an RS232 port with the JF but no chance... nothing work.. I will try again later.. so if you have more info about the protocol used (because I think the KWP2000 used is not folowing the ISO Spec)

Sorry for my bad english :) ! (If anyone speak french is more easy for me :)
    • Ok,
      alors je répète pour ceux qui n'ont pas compri la description des fil...
      le fil blanc-noir est le fil qui permet de communiquer avec l'ECU en suivant le protocol Keyword 2000 (KWP2000) mais je pense que le protocol utilisé par peugeot (ou plutot Orbital..) n'est pas totalement conforme aux standards ISO..

le fil rouge-noir est le courant donné par la batterie (fusible de 10A) quand le contact est mis. Le fil brun-blanc est le fil reliant le transpondeur (pour l'anti-démarreur).. Ce fil doit etre connecté a la ligne de donnée lors de la mise sous contact sinon la led rouge du tableau de bord s'allume et le moteur ne peut démarré ! Pour information, s'il l'ont allume plus de 15 fois le scooter avec la clé mère et sans le capuchon reliant le transpondeur à la ligne de donnée, la protection anti-démarrage se désactive.. alors attention :) !

Finalement le dernier fil, le vert, est la masse !

J'ai réussi à me procurer le programme permettant de mettre à jour le gameboy et aussi le programme lui-même (qui va dans le gameboy) mais je ne suis pas plus avancé... Je recherche toujours comment communiqué avec l'ECU.. je n'y arrive pas... Il faudrai que je demande à un garagiste de me prêter son gameboy pour voir quelle infos il envoie au JetForce et comment... ça va me couter cher :) !

Si vous avez des infos n'hésitez pas !

- Xwave -
    • was heisst "stellen" ich weiss es net, ich glaub "stay" aber verbessert mich wenn ich falsch liege

stay the programm in the Forum "Wissenwertes" other send me the programm please, my e-mail is: carsten.wellein@arcor.de
      sry my englisch is very very very bad, have in englisch a 3
      Jetzt muss ich wieder auf stF aufpassen :(

-----------------R.I.P. Proof---------------

http://s4.op-weltherrschaft.de/?r=32478 ein ganz gutes browser game schaut ma rein
    • I can't provide the program for all of them !
      It's a confidential program of peugeot motocycle so I can redistribute it !
      When I'll have good result, when I can communicate with the JF's ECU, i'll put here my result of my research with all program and schematic.. but now i'm experimanting so be patient ! I promises you to give each other the results !

If anyone has the access of a point Diag cartridge please contact me !

Xwave
    • so hab das franzosen gelaber dann mal in beauftragung gegeben zum übersetzen*g* kann aber ned versprechen das der das so gut kann, weil da ja acuh fachbegriffe dabei sind, aber er meint das ers mal versucht.
      Leistung ist gleich Lautstärke
      aber
      Lautstärke ist nicht gleich Leistung

Verkaufe komplette Setups zu günstigen Preisen. Bei Interesse einfach per pn oder im ICQ melden.
    • Yeah it's the DCB file provided by peugeot but there is two different version:
      -one for europe
      -one for export

I have this two DCB file, I have the updater program but it's not important! We must understand how the protocol work ! and that without a gameboy ,it's very hard !

PS: the name of the DCB file are not the same describted on the Orbital manual because peugeot had devlopped their own programm data (DCB).
      The name of the files are: 755806V5.dcb and 755807V5.dcb