Diagnostic port jumper plug

4.3 Sterne bei 54 Bewertungen. 5

Hallo Scootertuner! Werde Teil einer der größten Scootertuning-Communities im Netz.
    Sei kostenlos dabei!

• Diagnostic port jumper plug

Good day and thank you for letting me into the forum.
      I have recently purchased a jetforce tdsi used from some guy.
      I am missing the diagnostic jumper plug that connects the immobilizer with the ecu.
      Does any of you have the posibillity to help me with this? A pinout of the plug or maby even a picture of the jumpers. The plug is located in the back of the bike by the battery.

Is ir correct that without this plug the injector does not fire.
    • Hello, my Englisch isnt very good, but I hope I help you with my german translation:

Guten Tag und danke, dass du mich ins Forum gelassen hast.
      Ich habe kürzlich einen Jetforce Tdsi gekauft, der von irgendeinem Typen benutzt wird.
      Ich vermisse den Diagnosestecker, der die Wegfahrsperre mit dem Steuergerät verbindet.
      Hat jemand von euch die Möglichkeit, mir dabei zu helfen? Eine Pinbelegung des Steckers oder maby sogar ein Bild der Jumper. Der Stecker befindet sich an der Rückseite des Fahrrades an der Batterie.
      Es ist richtig, dass ohne diesen Stecker der Injektor nicht zündet.

Made with Google Translator :D

Hopefully Jonas

Good Luck with your problem
      -Echt ein gelesen Forum hier- Sorry falls ich was Falsch mach, bin neu. Entschuldigt bitte die komischen Anfängerfragen ^^ ?(
    • Hello, my Englisch isnt very good, but I hope I help you with my german translation:

Guten Tag und danke, dass du mich ins Forum gelassen hast.
      Ich habe kürzlich einen Jetforce Tdsi gekauft, der von irgendeinem Typen benutzt wird.
      Ich vermisse den Diagnosestecker, der die Wegfahrsperre mit dem Steuergerät verbindet.
      Hat jemand von euch die Möglichkeit, mir dabei zu helfen? Eine Pinbelegung des Steckers oder maby sogar ein Bild der Jumper. Der Stecker befindet sich an der Rückseite des Fahrrades an der Batterie.
      Es ist richtig, dass ohne diesen Stecker der Injektor nicht zündet.

Made with Google Translator :D

Hopefully Jonas

Good Luck with your problem
      -Echt ein gelesen Forum hier- Sorry falls ich was Falsch mach, bin neu. Entschuldigt bitte die komischen Anfängerfragen ^^ ?(
    • MoinMoin und Hallo, Hallo and Hey,
      dear unknown friend, I do not realize, what you really want and what in fact is your problem? Doesn`t start yuor scooter?
      Please let me give you some explanation.
      Behind the batterie there is an diagnostic plug, just as it is called, for diagnostic purpose (only). If you want a jumper to put in? Why? Your immobilizer works exceptionally with your master key or a copy with a little chip. Nearby your lock, there is a ring with a cable,that`s an antenna, connected with the ecu. ECU and the chip of the key are normally not to programme only with special hacker equipment.

The master key is necessary to use the diagnostic plug with a diagnostic tool like Point Diag TEP 2005 made by Peugeot motocycles.

To my opinion, it is impossible to start the engine with the right key without the necessary chip, only using a jumper, that is set into the diagnostic plug.

Perhaps i could help you

Bye bye